Whether you’re looking for fishing action on the Great Lakes or a relaxing early morning fishing journey on a wilderness lake, there’s always enough fishing excitement and cherished memories while fishing in Michigan.
With 11,000 inland lakes and hundreds or rivers and streams, Michigan will provide you with fishing fun. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each featured Michigan fishing destination.
- Fishing Big & Little Bay De Noc – Escanaba / Gladstone, Michigan
- Fishing Dickinson County Area and Iron Mountain Michigan
- Fishing Iron County, Michigan
- Fishing Lake Gogebic, Michigan
- Fishing Watersmeet, Michigan