“Land of 10,000 Lakes” Minnesota is famous for outstanding walleye, muskie and northern pike, fishing. Minnesota home to the largest lake (Superior) in the world, but vast areas of the state have countless lakes, streams, rivers.
Anglers can take limits of walleye or panfish from border to border or trophy-sized pike and muskie in the cold northern waters, or wrestle lake trout on Lake Superior. Click on any of the links below to learn more about each featured Minnesota fishing destination.
- Fishing Cass Lake, Minnesota
- Fishing Bemidji Minnesota
- Fishing Leech Lake Minnesota
- Fishing Lake Vermilion Minnesota
- Fishing Lake of the Woods (South) – Minnesota
- Fishing Mille Lacs Lake / Brainerd, Minnesota
- Fishing Pelican Lake